Hi all
After live trading for 1 month, i modified Clarence PIPS system to suit my own trading style and personality. it is a scalping system. i am not saying Clarence system is not good, i have the upmost respect for him. in fact it had a 80% win rate as confirmed by himself and all his faithful students. mmmm.. strange why i lost most of my trades with his system?
My system is based on my understanding of world economics, stocks, commodities, FX, current market conditions, fundementals and technical analysis. believe me, i had read almost anything that i can get my hands on.
The system is based on the following key principles.
1) I dont' know when pairs will go up or down.
2) I dont' know how long pairs will go up or go down.
3) I dont' know how far pairs will go up or go down.
4) All i know is pairs go up and down.
I named my system I dont' know system.
Sounds good? I will be doing forward testing and postings the results on my journal. Lets see how it go.
PS. if this blog is not updated, most likey i lost and gave up.
by then i would have lost my mind too, cant blog anyway.